The Fraser Coast region already had a visit from His Royal Highness Prince Charles in April. Now the younger generation of royals is ready to rock up on our shore.
His Royal Highness Prince Harry and Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle will come to Fraser Island on October 22 according to reports by the Fraser Coast Chronicle.
"The trip will be part of their official visit to Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga, and New Zealand. The visit will take place between Tuesday, October 16 and Wednesday, October 31." - Fraser Coast Chronicle
"Their Royal Highnesses have been invited to visit the Commonwealth Realms of Australia and New Zealand by the countries' respective governments," said a statement released by Kensington Palace tonight.
The Duke and Duchess will visit Fiji and Tonga at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Here is their Commonwealth tour outline:
- Tuesday 16th October: Sydney, Australia
- Wednesday 17th October: Dubbo, Australia
- Thursday 18th October: Melbourne, Australia
- Friday 19th October: Sydney, Australia
- Saturday 20th October: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday 21st October: Sydney, Australia
- Monday 22nd October: Fraser Island, Australia
- Tuesday 23rd October: Suva, Fiji
- Wednesday 24th October: Suva, Fiji
- Thursday 25th October: Nadi, Fiji and Nuku'alofa, Tonga
- Friday 26th October: Nuku'alofa, Tonga and Sydney, Australia
- Saturday 27th October: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday 28th October: Wellington, New Zealand
- Monday 29th October: Wellington and Abel Tasman, New Zealand
- Tuesday 30th October: Auckland, New Zealand
- Wednesday 31st October: Rotorua, New Zealand
Looking to spend some time with the royals on Fraser Island? book your own tour here.