- Freefall 50 meters through the Australian rainforest!
- Experience a bungy jump with some of Australia's best views!
- Plenty of time to kick back and relax in tropical Cairns
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- 4 nights accommodation at Freedom Cairns Central Hostel
- Full day Great Barrier Reef snorkel tour
- 1 lunch
- Cairns bungy jump
- Free jump t-shirt
Arrive in Cairns and check into your hostel for 4 nights. With so much to see, drop your bags and check out to explore!
Head over to the marlin Wharf at 7:30 to start your Great Barrier Reef snorkel trip. You're vessel will depart at 8am before stopping off at 2 spectacular reefs where you'll have the opportunity to free snorkel with coral and marine life. Enjoy an included lunch and snacks on board before arriving back t the marina around 5:30pm.
Today is your free chill day. Explore the town and relax! Opt to take a scenic bike ride to see the best sites from a set of wheels or maybe if you're feeling daring, hit the white water rafting in the area, some of Australia's best!
Today is your bungy day! Throw yourself off AJ Hackett's only Australia 50 meter bungy ledge and into the lush Australian bush.
Today is your final day! Check out of your accommodation and hit the road!
*Please note that this is an example itinerary. This is a flexible package and order of activities can be customised. Please contact us to find out more.