- Experience Auckland, New Zealand's most vibrant city is stuffed full of activities and day trips
- Bubbling with natural sulphur and spectacular sights, Rotorua boats awesome natural wonders both above and below ground
- Waitomo is best seen from below - caving experiences galore with underground lakes, glow-worm lit ceilings and more!
- 2 night at Base in Auckland
- Waitomo Caves and Hobbiton with Waitomo Wanderer: start in Auckland and return to Rotorua
- 2 nights at Base in Rotorua
- Kaituna Whitewater Rafting
- OGO Rotorua, 3 ride combo including MEGA with OGO Rotorua
- Bus transport with intercity
Day 1 - Auckland
Check into your Auckland hostel before heading out to explore the city. With some of New Zealand's best bites and scenery, there's plenty to see.
Day 2 - Waitomo Caves and Hobbiton / Rotorua
This morning you will depart Auckland and make your way to the incredible Waitomo Caves known for their glowworms and then onto the Hobbiton movie sets. This afternoon you will be dropped off in Rotorua where you'll check into your hostel for 2 nights.
Day 3 - OGO Rotorua / 2.30pm Whitewater Rafting / Rotorua
This morning you'll head out to the OGO grounds where you'll tumble down a hillside in a giant inflatable OGO! You'll be treated to 3 rides before having time to stop for a bite to eat. Don't worry about drying off too much - you're going white water rafting next! This afternoon you'll snake through steep native bush clad canyons and over 14 awesome rapids & 3 waterfalls including world-renowned 7-meter Tutea Falls, the Highest Commercially Rafted Waterfall in the World! Blended with touches of Maori culture, this trip offers it all, for both whitewater rafting enthusiasts and first timers! Tonight you'll spend another night in Rotorua.
Day 4 - Auckland
This morning you'll wave goodbye to Rotorua and hello to Auckland again! Today is yours free to chill out before spending a final night in the city.
Day 5 - Checkout
This morning you'll check out of your hostel where your trip will come to an end.
Starts: Auckland 2pm check in
Finishes: Auckland 10am check out