- Cruise the aqua waters of the famous Whitsundays
- Stop at Whitehaven Beach
- Visit pristine dive and snorkel spots
- Visit secluded coves and deserted beaches
- Visit the beautiful Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek, and Champagne Pools
- Hike Indian Head to be rewarded with stunning views of the Pacific
- Relax in Eli Creek and explore the ancient rainforests
- 3 day/ 2 night Fraser Island 4x4 tour
- 2 nights Fraser Island camping accommodation
- 2 day/ 2 night Whitsunday sailing tour
- 2 nights on-board accommodation
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunch, 4 dinners
Day 1: Depart Rainbow Beach, Lake McKenzie
We begin with a morning brief where we cover the following: Pack cars, check equipment, safety, and driver briefing. at 9.30am we depart for Fraser Island. We drive approx 10 minutes to the barge (ferry) and board for our 10-minute barge crossing. Once we have arrived on the world's biggest sand island, we then drive for 1 hour to the Eurong resort along 75 Mile beach...Fraser Island's own highway with speed limits! There you can grab a coffee and chocolate croissant (own cost) for morning tea. From here is when the big adventure begins as we drive to the famous Lake McKenzie...arguably the most popular and picturesque highlight of Fraser! Here we stop for some lunch, and for some quality time to have a play in the amazingly clear waters with your new found friends! Around 3pm we drive up the beach to our campsite, for an early dinner and some well-deserved drinks and fun!
Meal(s) included: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Eli Creek, Maheno shipwreck, Indian Head
Arise in the morning for a quick breakfast before we begin our busiest day on Fraser Island and head off to see Eli Creek, a beautifully clear creek perfect for a relaxing swim. Travelling north we then stop at Maheno shipwreck for some photos and short history lesson about this famous Fraser Island icon. Shortly after we travel up to Indian Head, Fraser Island's highest point. From here you may be lucky enough to see whales and sharks in the ocean before we travel to Champagne pools for a dip! We have lunch at either Maheno shipwreck or Champagne pools on Day 2 depending on time constraints, safety, and beauty! In the afternoon we travel back to camp for dinner and drinks
Meal(s) included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Lake Wabby, Return to Rainbow Beach
Start with breakfast, before our cleaning and take down of our campsite. We then drive to the beginning of the Lake Wabby walk, where we walk through the sand dunes to this tropical paradise! Lunch follows our trip to Lake Wabby, before we begin our drive down the beach heading back to the barge. Once back on the mainland we head back to the 4WD shed where you unpack and quickly clean the cars. We return between 3pm and 4pm.
Meal(s) included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 1: Afternoon sail to the Whitsunday Islands and Snorkel
Depart Abell Point Marina at 2pm Sail to Whitsunday or Hook Island Afternoon Snorkel if tide/weather permits Reef teach, island eco-tour brief with crew Afternoon snacks served as we sail BBQ Dinner after sunset
Meal(s) included: Dinner
Day 2: Visit Whitehaven Beach/Hill Inlet Lookout, snorkel island coral reefs, bush walk, sail
Be one of the first visitors to Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach after a hearty breakfast After a few hours soaking up the scenery and exploring Whitehaven Beach, it's back on board for lunch as we sail to our next snorkel local Normally we visit 2 different island coral reefs on the second afternoon and or a bush walk taking in some spectacular island scenery Afternoon tea/coffee and cakes served between snorkelling locations Italian feast for dinner!
Meal(s) included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Morning Snorkel, return sail home
Early morning snorkel/swim followed by a hearty breakfast Sail back to Airlie Beach - participate in the sailing - hoist the sails, take the helm, even if only for the memorable photo's!! Return to Airlie Beach by 11.30am
Meal(s) included: Breakfast
- Departure Days: Daily
- Departure Time: Must attend a safety meeting the day before at 5pm
- Main Departure Address: 18 Spectrum Street, Rainbow Beach, Queensland 4581
- Tour Returns: 18 Spectrum Street, Rainbow Beach, Queensland 4581
- Departs: Abel Point Marina, Wed, Fri and Sun 2.00PM
- Returns: Fri, Sun and Tues 11.30am
- Optional Extras: $10 cash for sleeping bag hire, Alcohol at own expense.
- Compulsory Extras: $15 cash insurance to be paid by everybody.
- To drive the 4WD customers must be over 21 years of age, have a driver’s licence, and two years of driving experience
- Customers will need to arrive into Hervey Bay before 6pm the night before their tour departs