Make a booking with your preferred option.
- Late morning tour departure - Avoid the crowds!
- Stunning sunset from our favourite vantage points
- Twilight magic and mystery in Blue Mountains National Park entry fees
- See the iconic and spectacular Three Sisters rock formation
- Guided bush walks along secret trails
- Amazing lookout views across Jamison Valley
- Walk the National Pass to Wentworth Falls
- Australian wildlife sightings in their natural habitat
*A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Child policy 6 years old and over, not suitable for children 5 years old and under.
Operates: Daily (Oct-Mar), Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat (Apr-Sep)
Our primary meeting point for this tour is: WakeUp Sydney, 814 George St, Haymarket, Sydney @ 10:00am (winter Apr-Sep) / 12:00pm (summer Oct-Mar)
This tour operates on a seasonal departure schedule to maximise the sunset experience. Be aware the departure time changes based on daylight savings hours.
Our trip ends approx. 20:30pm (winter Apr-Sep) / 22:30pm (summer Oct-Mar) George St, Sydney (near Central Station)
Please note - Guests must arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time.
- Any meals not indicated
- Personal expenses