- Experience Australia's stunning Blue Mountains
- Meet iconic wildlife like Kangaroos and Koalas at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Feast on a picnic lunch made fresh from local produce
- Visit the iconic Three Sisters
- Opt to sit back and relax on the World's steepest railway
- Entrance to the Blue Mountains National Park
- Entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Guided bushwalk down the Furber Steps cut into the
- Included Lunch
- Fun and knowledgable guides
- Transportation as indicated
Escape the city and start the day with a visit to the awarding winning Featherdale Wildlife Park. This hands on experience gives you the opportunity to see and touch Australian wildlife up close, take a selfie with a koala, hand feed a kangaroo and see all your Aussie favorites.
Join eco accredited guides as they take you on an amazing bushwalk through the World Heritage national park. Stone hop across a stream, follow the edge of the cliff, see awesome views, take great photos from lookouts and see a stunning waterfall.
After a big bushwalk, enjoy a tasty picnic lunch made with fresh local produce. See the famous Three Sisters rock formation, one of the most iconic images in Australia. The views overlooking the Jamison Valley are incredible and as well as getting that classic photo, you'll hear the stories of the local Aboriginal legends.
Next you’ll discover the Furber Steps, a path cut into the side of the cliff. Descend into the valley surrounded by rainforest, see waterfalls and stunning views of valley and Three Sisters. At the bottom you can choose to take the famous Scenic Railway back to the top (own expense) or challenge yourself to return via the steps.
Departs: Daily except Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day
Kings Cross – Holiday Inn, 203 Victoria St @ 7.15am
YHA Central – 11 Rawson Pl @ 7.30am ****please use this pick up instead of Nomads Westend and BASE Sydney. Until futher notice there will be no pick up from Westend or BASE******
Wynyard Station – Menzies Hotel, 14 Carrington St @ 7.50am
Circular Quay – Outside McDonalds, Cnr Alfred Street & Loftus St @ 7.55am
Returns 6:00pm (approx)
Scenic Railway one way ride is $19 payable on the day.