- Experience Australia's stunning Blue Mountains
- Meet iconic wildlife like Kangaroos and Koalas at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Feast on a picnic lunch made fresh from local produce
- Visit the iconic Three Sisters
- Opt to sit back and relax on the World's steepest railway
- Entrance to the Blue Mountains National Park
- Entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Guided bushwalk down the Furber Steps cut into the
- Included Lunch
- Fun and knowledgable guides
- Transportation as indicated
Day 1: Sydney - Blue Mountains
Featherdale Wildlife Park: Touch koalas, hand feed kangaroos and see a 4 metre crocodile at this award-winning park Three Sisters: Hear the Aboriginal stories and see this famous rock formation overlooking the Jamison Valley Scenic World: Visit this popular tourist attraction where we offer an optional walk down the Furber Steps cut into the side of the cliff and into the valley surrounded by rainforest Scenic Railway: Save your energy and take the world's steepest railway back to the top (own expense) Picnic lunch: Satisfy your mountain appetite with a picnic lunch. Katoomba – after the tour, we drop off at the award-winning Katoomba YHA.
Meal(s) included: Lunch
Day 2: Blue Mountains - Sydney at leisure
This day is at leisure. Start the morning with a continental breakfast. Plan your day from reception where there are many free activities including bushwalks you can do from YHA. There is a bus stop out the front of the hostel for the hop on hop off bus and shops and cafes within walking distance.
Meal(s) included: Breakfast
7.00am – Bondi Junction - Meriton Apartments, 97 Grafton St
7.10am - Kings Cross – Holiday Inn, 203 Victoria St
7.25am - Central – St Laurence Church, 812 George St
7.45am - Circular Quay – Sydney Harbour Marriott, 30 Pitt St
Return: You will be issued with a $10 opal card when checking into the Katoomba YHA. Return to Sydney is at your leisure by train,
Scenic Railway one way ride is $19 payable on the day.