- Explore the Great Barrier Reef with up to three seperate location dives
- Pre-dive tuition and supervision makes this perfect for first timers!
- Indulge in a complimentary on board lunch
- All of the snorkelling equipment you will require is supplied as part of your trip, including a wetsuit or stinger suit
- Lunch is a tropical buffet style of cold cuts, salads and fruit
- Complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water are available throughout the day
- Hot fresh showers, time to sun bake and relax, fast trip to outer reef
8:00am: Check in directly abroad the SeaQuest Vessel
8:30am: Departure from B Finger Cairns Marlin Marina
10.30am: First dive at the first location of the day and time for snorkelling
11.30am: Second dive and time for snorkelling
12pm: Lunch time- Enjoy a delicious complimentary lunch
1pm: Third dive at the second location and time for snorkelling
2.30pm: Transfer to the Live Aboard vessel
3pm: 90 min trip back to Cairns
4.30pm: Arrive back in Cairns
Check in directly on the vessel SeaQuest.
B Finger Cairns Marlin Marina, 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870
08:00 - Vessel will depart promptly at 08:30.
Check in at 8.00am and returns at 4.30pm.
Please note that ALL trips aboard our vessel are subject to: TAXES & LEVIES $20 PER PERSON PER DAY
Fee includes: EMC $3.50, Fuel Levy, Port and Administration Charges $16.50