- Visit boutique wineries guided by local experts
- Learn about the wine making process
- Organic Vodka Tour & Tasting - Learn about vodka distilling and taste some delicious varieties served in test tubes!
- Visit a local gourmet cheese shop in your free time
- Breathtaking scenery as you cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge, travel Ku-ring-gai National Park and across Hawkesbury River, before arriving in the picturesque Hunter Valley
- Organized chocolate and fudge tasting
- Lunch stop: delicious included lunch with a glass of wine or beer
- Free time to unwind
- Experienced and enthusiastic tour guide - great play lists
FULL DAY OUT: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Departure Points: PLEASE BE AT PICKUP POINT 10 MINS BEFOR DEPARTURE
1. Bondi Junction @ 7.00am (Grafton Street exit – in front of the Meriton Serviced Apartments).
2. Kings Cross @ 7.15am (In front of Holiday Inn, 203 Victoria Street, Potts Point)
3. Central YHA @ 7:30am (Next to Sydney Central Station. Corner of Pitt St and Rawson Place).
4. Wynyard @ 7.40am (Outside Menzies Hotel 14 Carrington Street).
5. Circular Quay @ 7.50am (In front of Marriott Hotel, 30 Pitt Street, Sydney CBD.
6. Gordon Bus Interchange @ 8.05am (Next to Gordon Train Station. Corner of St Johns Avenue and Wade Lane)..
Hunter Valley pickups include: Cessnock & Pokolbin only. Call to arrange a suitable time & location
Drop offs: Hunter Valley, Gordon Bus Interchange, Sydney CBD and Bondi Junction.
Upgrade Lunch Options:
2 Course Gourmet Lunch + 2 glasses of wine - add on $20 = $145
3 Course Lunch with 3 glasses of wine - add on $29 = $154