- Just one hour North of Brisbane, the wildlife park made famous by The Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin.
- 105 acre zoo
- Up close interactions with animals
- Watch a saltwater crocodile strike from the water's edge in the daily Wildlife Warriors show
- Explore the world's busiest Wildlife Hospital.
- Native Australian wildlife including koalas, kangaroos and wombats
- The African Savannah including giraffes, rhinos, zebra and cheetahs
- Majestic tigers and Red Pandas of South East Asia
- free-roaming ring-tailed lemurs, giant Aldabra tortoises, colourful macaws and more on Bindi's Island
Open Daily 9.00am - 5.00pm
Closed Christmas Day, ANZAC Day open 1.30pm - 5.30pm
1638 Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah QLD 4519