- Experience one of the world’s oldest and most remarkable mountain ranges
- Take in a plethora of rich Aboriginal history and an abundance of native wildlife
- Gaze out from the Boroka Lookout where amazing mountain views await
- Immerse yourself in Aboriginal beliefs at the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Hike to the remarkable Jaws of Death/Balconies and Reeds Lookout, taking in the magnificent views and scenery
- Take a break at the base of Mackenzie Falls or Silverband Falls. Return to Melbourne
- Morning tea & cookies
- Park entry fees
- Wildlife viewing
- A friendly, informative and experienced tour guide
- Inner city hotel pick up and drop off
1 Day Grampians National Park & Kangaroos Tour:
* Grampians National Park: Visit one of the world's oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges. The Grampains has a lot of Aboriginal history and you can find wildlife all over the place.
* Morning Tea: Enjoy some complimentary morning tea while enjoying the stunning nature of the Grampians National Park.
* The Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre: Learn about the history and culture of the local Aboriginal people.
* Halls Gap: Discover the beautiful town of Halls Gap, the heart of the Grampians nestled in between the surrounding mountains of the mighty Grampians National Park.
* Australian Wild Guaranteed: Lookout for wild Kangaroos, Emus, Echidnas, Birds and Lizards as you explore the Grampians National Park
* Boroka Lookout: Experience breathtaking mountain views from Boroka Lookout point
* Mackenzie Falls or Silverband Falls: Hike down to one of the Grampians beautiful waterfalls.
* Jaws of Death: Join us on a guided hike to check out the majestic views of the spectacular Grampians from the Jaws of Death lookout.
* Return to Melbourne: Relax on your way back to Melbourne, stopping along the way for dinner (own expense)
What you need to bring:
Comfortable walking shoes, Sunscreen, water, hat, warm clothing, rain jacket, insect repellent and camera
Departs: Tuesday*, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday* & Sunday between 7-8am
(* peak season only)
Returns: approx. 9pm
* Please note- you must arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time*We accept no responsibility if you fail to nominate a pickup location- this must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior with our reservations department, failure to nominate and board the bus will result in fare forfeiture
BONUS OPTIONS & PACKAGE DEAL DISCOUNTS:
A) Fancy stopping over in Halls Gap - heart of the Grampians? Pick up and drop off available to the YHA Eco Hostel Halls Gap. Extra $35 per stopover!
B) Book any 2 tours together and receive $10 OFF or FREE Eureka Skydeck Entry!
C) Book 3 or more people for $120 per person
** One discount offer cannot be used in cojunction with another offer