- Professional guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned minibus
- BBQ lunch
- Drinking water (please provide your own bottle)
- Explore the waterfalls (Florence and Wangi) and swimming holes of Litchfield National Park
- Visit Magnetic and Cathedral Termite Mounds
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch with your fellow travellers and relax in this truly amazing part of 'The Territory'.
Day 1 (Lunch)
You will be collected from your Darwin accommodation at approximately 7.00 am and then our adventure begins as we travel towards Litchfield National Park.
Travelling into Litchfield National Park we view the Magnetic and Cathedral Termite mounds, an amazing architectural feat containing arches, tunnels, chimneys. They are plentiful in this region and can stand as high as 6 metres.
Once we arrive you will explore waterfalls, spring-fed streams and the rugged sandstone escarpments of Litchfield National Park. Swim, hike and explore Florence and Wangi Falls*. Enjoy a tasty BBQ lunch within the park and discover the many rock holes and cascading waterfalls of Buley Rockhole before our early evening arrival back in Darwin.
Florence Falls - Wangi Falls - Buley Rockhole - BBQ Lunch - Termite Mounds
*Wangi Falls can close during the Tropical wet season and will be substituted during this time.
Valid 01 April 2015 - 31 March 2017
Departs Daily at 7.00am from Darwin central accommodation
Returns Darwin at approximately 5.30pm
Passenger Numbers 24
What you need to bring:
Wide brimmed hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottle (1.5 litres), walking shoes/boots, swim wear, towel and camera.
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- Safari is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
- *Wangi Falls can close during the Tropical wet season and will be substituted during this time.