- During your tour Snorkel the Fringing Coral Reefs which extend right from the islands
- Bushwalk to scenic lookouts and visit Whitehaven Beach
- Help set the massive sails or relax and enjoy the sailing experience from a bygone era
- While anchored, try the tarzan swing
- Solway Lass has an amazing history being built in 1902
- Stand up paddleboards for guests to use
- The Captain and crew provide information on the Whitsunday Islands and a history talk
- Twin or Double Cabins, all with Air Conditioning
- Eco-Certified operator
- Breakfast x2, Lunch x2, dinner x2
At check-in guests are provided with a soft bag to take on the tour. After check-in, guests are welcome to leave their carry-on luggage in our office, prior to the transfer to Abell Point Marina. If required, large bags can be stored in storage lockers near to our office. Guests may then explore Airlie Beach, enjoy a walk along the beach and have a meal before pickup. Our 2 Night Cruise departs at 5:30pm. A full meal will be provided tonight around 8pm.
After breakfast, make way to Tongue Bay for a guided bush walk to the Hill Inlet Lookout - a spectacular lookout over Whitehaven Beach. Back on board Solway Lass, enjoy lunch before heading around to Whitehaven Beach. Enjoy an hour on the beach before setting sail and heading north along the eastern side of Hook Island. Overnight anchor in one of the many bays on Hook Island.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
After Breakfast, enjoy snorkelling and/or a glass bottom boat tour on the fringing coral reefs which extend right from the edge of the islands. These reefs are teeming with marine life and the experience is memorable for the snorkelling novice through to seasoned snorkellers. Guests on the 2 Night Cruise will return to Abell Point Marina leaving the islands at around 11am.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Departs 5:30pm Sat, Tue, Thurs. Returns 2:30pm Day 3.
Tour is suitable for all ages, couples and independent travellers.
10 Guest Cabins - Private Doubles, Ensuite.