Make a booking with your preferred option.
- An overland journey from Melbourne to Adelaide
- Drive along the famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road coastline
- Photo at Memorial Arch and Great Ocean Road sign
- Australian native wildlife, flora, and fauna
- Enjoy a guided walk through the ancient Great Otway National Park
- See the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Razorback & Island Archway
- Overnight stay in the Grampians the heart of Halls Gap
- Explore the Grampians National Park via hiking and walking trails
- Relax at the base of the spectacular Mackenzie Falls
- Take in the panoramic views from Reeds, Boroka, and The Balconies lookouts
Operates: Mon (Apr-Oct) / Mon, Fri (Nov-Mar) Initially, twice a month!
Our main meeting point for this tour will be at Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St on the corner of Market St, Melbourne at 7:35am.
Our group will arrive in Adelaide city at around 19:30pm.
Please note - Guests must arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time. We accept no responsibility if you fail to nominate a pickup location- this must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior with our reservations department, failure to nominate and board the bus will result in fare forfeiture
- Any meals not indicated within the itinerary - plenty of opportunity will be provided to purchase food along the way or dine out with the group
- Hotel transfers pre/post tour itinerary to a nominated pickup point.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Personal expenses