Make a booking with your preferred option.
- Journey along the National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road, see the Memorial Arch
- Reconnect with nature on a rainforest walk through the lush Great Otway National Park
- Be blown away by panoramic views of the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge beach
- Enrich your cultural awareness at Tower Hill Conservation Wildlife Reserve
- Guaranteed Australian wildlife sightings in their natural habitat
- Explore the rugged bush landscape of the Grampians National Park
- Capture the views from Reed's, Boroka, and The Balconies Lookout
- Impressive hike to the summit of the Pinnacle Lookout
- Cool off at the base of MacKenzie waterfalls
Operates: Sun (Apr-Oct) / Sun, *Thu (Nov-Mar)
Our main meeting point for this tour will be at Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St on the corner of Market St, Melbourne at 7:35am.
Please note - Guests must arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time. We accept no responsibility if you fail to nominate a pickup location- this must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior with our reservations department, failure to nominate and board the bus will result in fare forfeiture
- Any meals not indicated within the itinerary - plenty of opportunity will be provided to purchase food along the way or dine out with the group
- Hotel transfers pre/post tour itinerary to a nominated pickup point.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Personal expenses