- Journey along the National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road, see the Memorial Arch
- Reconnect with nature on a rainforest walk through the lush Great Otway National Park
- Be blown away by panoramic views of the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge beach
- Enrich your cultural awareness at Tower Hill Conservation Wildlife Reserve
- Guaranteed Australian wildlife sightings in their natural habitat
- Explore the rugged bush landscape of the Grampians National Park
- Capture the views from Reed's, Boroka, and The Balconies Lookout
- Impressive hike to the summit of the Pinnacle Lookout
- Cool off at the base of MacKenzie waterfalls
- Melbourne to Melbourne round trip journey
- 2 Nights’ hostel dormitory accommodation - with shared facilities (Warrnambool, Halls Gap)
- Includes: 2 x Breakfast, 1 x Dinner
- All National Park pass entry fees
- Guided bush walks (~6.5km, subject to fitness level)
- Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild!
- Hosted by an experienced driver-guide
- Air-conditioned small group travel
- Comprehensive local tour commentary
- Selected Melbourne inner-city pick-up/drop-off points
- Breakfast : Some
- Dinner : Some
Day 1: Melbourne to Warrnambool
Start your 3-Day adventure by exploring the world-famous Great Ocean Road with its stunning ocean views and surf beaches. Spot wild koalas and take a guided rainforest walk before visiting the limestone stacks of the Twelve Apostles and other wonders of the Shipwreck Coast. Overnight in Warrnambool. Meals: N/A. Accom: Downtown Motel Shared Dorm Rooms (with shared bathroom) or similar alternative. Driving Distance: 360km.
Meals : Breakfast, Dinner
Day 2: Warrnambool to Halls Gap
On the second day, visit the Tower Hill Conservation Reserve, an extinct volcano, rich in Aboriginal history and an abundance of wildlife. Later hike up to the iconic Pinnacle lookout with an amazing view over the Grampians. Finish the day with a traditional Aussie BBQ and overnight stay in Halls Gap. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner. Accom: Grampians Eco YHA Shared Dorm (with shared bathroom) or similar alternative. Driving Distance: 190km. Hike Distance: 4.5km.
Meals : Breakfast
Day 3: Halls Gap to Melbourne
On the last day of the journey, hike to the base of Mackenzie Falls, then check out some other famed sights such as Boroka Lookout and The Balconies. After an incredible few days exploring the coastline and mountain ranges, we make our way back to Melbourne arriving around 5:30pm. Meals: Breakfast. Accom: N/A. Driving Distance: 290km. Hike Distance: 2km.
Meals : None
Departs: Sun (Apr-Oct) / Sun, *Thu (Nov-Mar)
Pick Up: The main meeting point for this tour will be at Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St on the corner of Market St, Melbourne at 7:35am.
Returns: Approx 5.30pm
What to Bring
1L refillable water bottle
Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
Towel & toiletries
Comfortable walking shoes (tread closed-toe shoes)
All weather comfortable clothing
Raincoat, windbreaker, warm clothes in the evening
Overnight bag 15kg & small day pack 5-7kg
Flashlight, headlamp or torch
Money for snack and meals
Camera to capture every moment!
Any meals not indicated within the itinerary - plenty of opportunity will be provided to purchase food along the way or dine out with the group
Hotel transfers pre/post tour itinerary to a nominated pickup point.
Travel insurance is highly recommended