- Spend the week learning to surf
- Meet a bunch of awesome new people e
- Enjoy beach parties and cruise your way up or down the coast
- Experience Australia's best surf tour and live the dream with Mojosurf
- Accommodation - 4 nights in dorm share at Spot X Surf Camp.
- Surf lessons - 5 lessons + 2 expression sessions at Spot X
- Food - all meals while at Camp, vegos & vegans no worries
Equipment - all surf gear provided including wetsuits.
- 1x2hr suf board hire (Byron Bay only)
- 1x2hr push bike hire (Byron Bay only)
- 1 x river kayak tour (Spot X only)
- 1 x kangaroo golf (Spot X only)
Day 1: Head north out of Sydney to the legendary beachfront surf camp - Spot X. Check in, chill out and hang with your new friends round the campfire. Meals: D
Day 2-4: Spend the next three days learning how to surf from the pros with two surf sessions a day. Even if you’re a complete beginner, the instructors cater for all levels and will have you riding a wave in no time. Between surfs there’s loads of fun to be had with plenty of other activities on offer around the camp. Your three delicious meals a day will give you loads of energy for hitting the waves! At night, enjoy a drink around the campfire, join in on some games or have an early night so you are energised to hit the waves in the morning. Meals: B/L/D
Day 5: After surfing all morning and hanging out in the afternoon it will be time to hop on the bus and head to the famous town of Byron Bay. You will have time to check into your accommodation of choice (not included) and hit the town Mojo style! Meals: B/L
This itinerary is for Sydney to Byron Bay trips. These trips are also available in reverse or return to departure point or to start and end in Brisbane (extra $30). Itinerary is subject to change
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
MEET YOUR MOJO GUIDE - Sydney at 6:45am from Bus Bay 8-10 Eddy Av. Central Station
DEPART – Byron Bay 10:45am (11:45am during daylight savings) from Jonson Street Bus Stop,
Passengers can depart from Brisbane - Level 3, Roma Street Station at 7.00am, however this will incur an additional $30 each way payable direct to Mojosurf
Passengers can depart from Brisbane however this will incur an additional $30 each way payable direct to Mojosurf
Gold Value Inclusions:
Each value add can only be used once. Surfboard and push bike hire is available Nomads Byron, 1 Lawson Lane, Byron Bay.