- Stunning views of the 3 Sisters and Wentworth Falls
- Trek through amazing bushland
- Spot unique local wildlife
- Get the chance to stay in Katoomba for up to a month
- Visit a bush reserve to spot wild kangaroos and other wildlife
- Guided, scenic walk
- A light picnic lunch
- See the iconic 3 Sisters and Wentworth Falls
- Return transport to Sydney Central
- Guidance and fun, informative commentary from a Stray Australia guide
- Free beer/wine or soft drink at Central Sydney bar.
- Cool tunes and good times!
- Lunch: All
Departs: Tues / Thurs / Fri / Sat / Sun year-round. Tues / Wed / Thurs / Fri / Sat / Sun Nov - March
Pick up places and times*:
7:00 am Outside Meriton Apts, Grafton St, Bondi Junction. 7.10 am 170 Darlinghurst Road (across from Sacred Heart Church), Paddington,
7.15 am Outside Holiday Inn, 203 Victoria St, Potts Point, Kings Cross. 7.30 am Wake Up hostel, 814 George St, Sydney CBD.
*Please confirm pick-up point at time of booking. The customer must be waiting at the location 10 minutes prior to the departure time. Tour ends by Central Station.
Optional extras (for an additional cost):
Accommodation in Katoomba (if hopping off)
Extra snacks or drinks.