For the ultimate adrenalin rush why not reserve a spot in "The Cage of Death" the new but already famous heart pumping dive in a clear cage inside the home of a full grown Saltwater Croc- perfect for the serious adrenalin junkies! The purpose built acrylic cage is lowered from an overhead monorail into any of the four separate croc enclosures for your up close and personal dive encounter with Croc Coves massive salt water crocodiles.This facility also accommodates the largest display of Australian reptiles in the world, a two storey fresh water aquarium, a turtle sanctuary, Aboriginal Art and local NT Aboriginal Culture displays.
- Get up close and personal with massive crocodiles in the 'cage of death'
- Learn about Australian native wildlife from the experts
- Houses the largest facility of Australian reptiles
- Get cultured learning about Aboriginal traditions and history
- Entry into Crocosaurus Cove
- Saltwater crocodile encounter into the 'cage of death'
- All safety training and required equipment required
- Highly trained personnel on hand to guide you through the process
Operates every 1/2 an hours from 10am-5pm daily except for Christmas Day
*Cage times: 10am, 10.30am, 12noon, 12.30pm, 1pm, 3pm, 3.30pm, 4pm, 4.30pm, 5pm.
- Participants will be required to sign an Indemnity Release form at Crocosaurus Cove prior to experience and must meet the criteria of the indemnity release form.
- Participants must be over 16yrs or have parental consent, including parental signing of the indemnity release form.
- Participants must arrive 20mins prior to confirmed experience time for safety briefing and indemnity release form signing.