- Be transported to Australia’s spectacular landscapes and encounter the unique aquatic animals that call them home
- Marvel at the world’s only display of Elephant Sharks in Bay of Rays
- Be mesmerized as you experience a rainbow of colours at Seahorse Pier
- Croc Lair brings visitors face-to-face with Pinjarra, one of the largest of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles on display anywhere in the world
- Rainforest Adventure transports you to the leafy surrounds of Australia’s rainforests
Located in the heart of the CBD on the banks of the Yarra River, directly opposite Crown Entertainment complex. Corner King and Flinders Streets, Melbourne Vic Australia 3000.
Opening Times: Melbourne Aquarium is open every day of the year from 0930 hours to 1800 hours (last admission 1700)