Make a booking with your preferred option.
- Amazing South Pacific Dance, Knife & famous Fire Dancing Spectacular Show
- 30min Trek through the tropical flat jungle
- Swim in the Biggest Coastal waterfall
- Village visit – interact with locals and kids
- Market visit – local fresh vegetables
- hot pools and mud pools
- Island Cuisine & local foods
- Departure Days: Wednesdays & Saturdays
- Departure Time: 08.00am
- Departure Addresses: from all hotels and resorts in Nadi, Wailoaloa and Denarau.
- Additional Pickups: Double Tree, Marriott & Intercontinental at 0.800am
- Tour returns at: 5.00pm
Please get your customers to stop in at our airport office on arrival. Just exit the customs hall and walk directly ahead.
- The pass only includes continental breakfast at Robinson Crusoe Island
- Fijian Lunch on day 1 is provided by Natalau village.
- Lunch on Day 3 is included
- A compulsory meal plan applies on Robinson Crusoe Island, which is F$98pp and is paid directly to the resort.
- All other meals at the resorts are on a menu selection basis and average between F$20 - $40 per meal at all the resort restaurants payable direct.