- Barefoot bar with trending beats and a brilliant social atmosphere!
- Tiny island with one of the biggest party followings in Fiji
- Activities available include snorkelling, diving, beach massage-... and heaps of exciting water sports
- Themed buffet dinners nightly backed up by huge buffet breakfasts to replenish your body after a big night out
- Located in the heart of the Mamanuca Islands, this resort is just 19km from Nadi International, Fiji’s National airport!
- Transfer to and from Nadi to Denarau Marina, selected accommodations only
- Ferry island transfer to and from Beachcomber Island from Denarau Marina, Nadi
- Warm Island welcome - these staff know how to make you feel right at home
- Accommodation in your choice of dorm's, private rooms and tropical beachfront bures
The original party island where every day is Friday, the bar is open late, the band is playing and everyone is on the dance floor - of course it’s sand like the beach so barefoot is the way to go. It’s a tiny island big on atmosphere with a great party reputation. But it’s not all about partying - Beachcomber is ringed by white sandy beach, crystal clear waters and coral reef. The centre of the island is covered in lush trees and gardens, with the dorm close to the centre of all the action and the bures set around the shore or back in the trees.
Laze on the beach or get active with loads of activities - the choice is yours. Try snorkelling, diving, parasailing or a beachside massage!
Departs Denarau Marina daily at 9:00am, 12:15pm, 3:15pm
Returns 12:00pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm
Note: Departure and return times are subject to change
Compulsory meal packages payable directly to the resort – travel period from 1 April 2018
FJ $99 per person, per night