- A way to witness to soak all the beauty in from high above the ocean and dive below the seas!
- New craze, perfect for watersport enthusiasts.
- Fly up to 15 metres in the air!
- Life Jacket, helmet sizing and introduction to activity on shore.
- Full safety briefing and training by professional instructors.
- A 20min extreme experience (with instructor) connected to your 'super-powered' jetpacks.
Making your own way to Wailoaloa Beach (2km from Nadi International Airport) you will be greeted by the excitable Jetboards staff.
Transfers are available from Nadi area for FJ$ 20pp, return.
After your full intro, jacket and helmet fitting and safety brief its time to get your kit on and start flying!
Rip it up for a full 20 mins on the water, both flying up to 15m above the ocean surface and plunging down to see the underwater activity. A moderate swimming ability is requiring for this fun spot, however beginner fly-boarders are welcomed!
Flyboarding Fiji is the perfect active addition to turning your Fijian holiday into something you well and truely will remember.
Open 7-days a week (subject to availability) and operating from Beachcomber Island on the weekends.
Departs Wailoaloa Beach, times are varied.
Transfers available from Nadi or from Coral Coast, see extras detail.