- Locally owned and operated with expert guides
- Explore Litchfield National Park
- Swim in natural rock pools!
- Spot crocs in their natural habitat
- Return transportation
- Guided tour of Litchfield National Park
- Adelaide River croc jumping cruise
- Lunch included
- Knowledgable local guide
- Accomodation pick ups
- Litchfield Escapes visits the spectacular Litchfield National Park. Surround yourself with natural spring fed waterfalls.
- Visit Batchelor township, magnetic and cathedral termite mounds, Wangi Falls, Buley Rock holes and Florence Falls
- Noodles and snorkeling equipment are provided free of charge to explore the abundant fish and turtle species
- We also cruise the mighty Adelaide river for a wildlife and jumping croc cruise.
- Also included is a big bush lunch. Selection of cold meats and salads, snacks and plenty of water. Vegeterians are catered for
- Travel in an airconditioned bus, maximum 20 people.
Departs Daily. Pick ups from 6am and return approximately 6pm
Optional: Drop of Thursdays and Sundays at the Famous Mindil Beach Markets.