- Free fall for a heart-stopping 8.5 seconds as you plummet 134m down towards the stunning Nevis River
- Experience NZ's highest Bungy Jump on this 4hr round trip! Enough said?
- Immerse yourself in the dramatic landscape and dramatic outdoor activities that this region is famous for
- Transportation to and from Queenstown CBD
- All equipment and a memorabilia t-shirt
- Highly experienced staff on hand
Departures: Included transportation from 'The Station Building', Queenstown CBD on the specially allocated 4WD bus
-Buses depart daily from The Station Building in town, MUST check-in 30mins PRIOR to departure please
-Buses depart every 40mins between 8:40am till 2:40pm
-Current Bus times: 8:40am, 9:20am, 10am, 10:40am, 11:20am, 12pm, 12:40pm, 1:20pm, 2pm and 2:40pm
Age Requirements: Minimum age 13 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an Adult).
Weight: Minimum 50kgs to a Maximum of 127kgs
Clothing Requirements: Please dress appropriately for the weather. In Winter the Nevis can experience cooler conditions than in Queenstown. Allvisitors to Site must wear covered footwear.
Travel Time: Allow a minimum of 4hrs for the round-trip
* Spectators are more than welcome, however bookings are essential and it is $50 per person for Spectators