- Get an adrenaline life as you cling on for dear life as you experience jet boating at its best
- Get daring with 360 spins
- Soak in stunning views of Queenstown
- Personalised experience with a max of 14 passengers
- Life jackets are mandatory and are supplied, along with optional splash coats.
- All necessary equipment provided
- Complimentary shuttle departs from the Information centre
- During the Winter months, Shotover Jet scarfs are also provided to assist with keeping your face warm
25 minutes on the water.
Allow 1 hour 30 minutes Queenstown return, including jet boat ride.
'Big Red' jet boats depart up to every 15 minutes.
Complimentary shuttles depart 'The Station' Info Centre (corner Camp and Shotover Streets) up to every 15 minutes.
Self-Drive - Located 6kms fronm Queenstown.
'Big Red' jet boats carry a maximum of 14 passengers: small boats - big thrills!
All customers MUST check in 30 minutes PRIOR to Departure, whether they check in at The Station (for our courtesy shuttle) or the Shotover Jet River Base.
Departure: Shotoverr Jet will pick up from central Queenstown Accommodation for bookings of 7pax or more.
Hours of Operaton:
Summer: 7.30am - 7.30pm
Winter: 9am - 4pm
Shotover Jet operates every day (river and weather conditions permitting) except Christmas Day.