- Discover a land rich in gold mining history and breathtaking scenery just a short distance from Queenstown
- Enjoy a fully guided tour into historic Skippers Canyon with bus driver commentary
- Feel your heart race through a thrilling jet boat ride through the narrowest canyons on the Shotover River
- Take in spectacular mountainous scenery during a gripping ride to Sipper Canyon
- Discover a land rich in gold mining history just a short drive from Queenstown
- Getting there is half the adventure
45 minute guided tour into Skippers Canyon.
30 minute jet boat ride.
45 minute drive back to central Queenstown.
3hr round trip.
Summer (Oct 1st to April 30th): 8.30am, 12pm and 3.30pm.
Winter (May1st to Sept 30th): 9am and 1pm.
Departs from: The Station Building on the corner of Shotover and Camp Streets in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Special pick ups can be organised depending on circumstances. Call to inquire.