- Freedom, at last! Get out and get on it!
- Ok for beginners, full training is provided.
- No licence required.
- A fast way to get out further than you can swim and take in the sights of Vitu Levu's cool coastline.
- Life Jacket sizing and introduction on shore.
- Full safety briefing and training by professional instructors.
- A 45min fast, adrenaline pumping and exciting experience on the water.
Making your own way to Wailoaloa Beach (2km from Nadi International Airport) you will be met by the excitable Jetboards team ready to get you off and out on the water.
Transfers are available from Nadi area for FJ$ 20pp, return.
After your full explanation to Jet skiing, you will be fitted with your own safety jacket and given a full safety brief. Jetboard Fiji staff are incredibly professional and have the best of accessories to facilitate an awesome ride.
This is arguably one of the most perfect settings to experience what will bring you and your mates a morning or afternoon of awesome photos and laughs - one activity to not be missed!
Open 7-days a week (subject to availibility) and operating from Beachcomber Island on the weekends.
Departs Wailoaloa Beach, times are varied.
Transfers available from Nadi or from Coral Coast, see extras detail.
- Go Pro Hire NZD $50 (incl. SD Card) paid on arrival
- Drone Filming NZD $100 (incl. SD Card) paid on arrival
- Transfers available from Nadi area for FJ$20pp or from Coral Coast approximately FJ$60 return.