- South Sea island is one of the smallest islands, totally uninhabited ready to make yours for the day!
- Just a 30min cruise from Denarau Marina aboard a high-speed catamaran.
- Fantastic visibility for snorkel and swimming activities.
- Semi Submersible boat for those wanting to see coral and fish life but don't want to get wet!
- Additional diving options available for upgrade upon vessel.
- Yummy buffet style lunch included on South Sea Island.
- Transfers to and from Nadi accommodation/ Denarau Marina.
- Use of all non-motorised water equipment; such as snorkels.
- Lunch time performance (except on Sundays)
- Buffet style lunch and afternoon snacks.
In just 30 minutes you'll be at South Sea Island where you have the day to spend at your leisure. You will feel far away from the coast of main land Vitu Levu but right in the middle of island action on this cute tropical paradise.
Kayak, snorkel or simply, swim - its your choice.
Just don't forget lunch will be served mid day in a casual setting on the shore of South Sea Island - and its delicious full of tropical flavours.
You may like to take a short trip out on the semi-submersible vessel which will show you some of the more detailed coral gardens surrounding South Sea.
Departing South Sea late afternoon, wish the island well and you will arrive back from this full day cruise at 6pm into Denarau Marina.
South Sea Cruises can arrange transfers between most Nadi accommodation to/from South Sea Island.
Please ensure our reservations team have your accommodation details 24 hours prior to departure.