- Learn to surf with local Balinese surfers, before kicking back with a beer and watching a stunning sunset over the waves.
- Look out on endless rice paddies from the infinity pool of your private villa before jumping aboard a traditional outrigger boat and spotting pods of Wild Dolphins as your cruise the beautiful coastline of northern Bali.
- Snorkel with turtles as you discover the beauty of all three Gili islands.
- Experience Balinese culture with temple visits and visit the natural wonder of Lovina, an untouched paradise.
- Airport Pickup
- All Activities
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- All Transport
- Western Group Leader & Local Guides
- Help With Onward Travel
- Meals: some
Airport pickup is provided either on Day 1 or before the start date.
Terms and Conditions
- A 30 Day Tourist Visa will usually be granted on arrival in Bali for most nationalities for free, and some at a cost of $35USD. If unsure of visa requirements please contact us.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for Bali Intro.
- We require the following customer info to confirm a booking:
- Customer Name, Email address, Phone number, Nationality, D.O.B. Emergency contact name and number, Flight e-ticket or copy of flight details, so we can arrange an airport pick up.
- Bali Intro 9 day finishes on Gili T the morning of day 9. If a flight needs to be booked for day 9, please ensure it is booked for after 7 PM on day 9.
- All onward travel, including return options to Denpasar airport, will be organised by Bali Intro if needed.