- Amazing South Pacific Dance, Knife & famous Fire Dancing Spectacular Show
- Plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches
- 30min Trek through the tropical flat jungle
- Swim in the Biggest Coastal waterfall
- 7 chamber historical snake cave visit
- Sevusevu - Fijian Kava ceremony
- Village visit – interact with locals and kids
- Hot pools and mud pools
- 3 nights at Barefoot Manta - Marine and Ecotourism island Experience
- Return airport transfers
- 9 nights accommodation
- All bus transfers
- Friendly local guide
Day 1 - Arrival
Touch down in Nadi and be delighted by a personalised airport meet & greet, private air-conditioned airport transfer, a night's air-conditioned accommodation in Nadi as well as a Feejee Experience sulu. A sulu is a traditional piece of clothing you will need for village or cultural visits in Fiji and is normally valued at FJ$10.
Day 2 Nadi – Robinson Crusoe Island
Nadi to Robinson Crusoe Island for a full afternoon on the amazing Robinson Crusoe Island, the island of the fire dancers! A compulsory meal plan of F$85 per person applies at Robinson Crusoe Island which is payable direct upon check-in.
Day 3 Robinson Crusoe Island – Pacific Harbour
Robinson Crusoe Island to Pacific Harbour along the stunning Coral Coast. Stop in Sigatoka town and buy your own lunch. Head to Biausevu Trek and waterfall. Check in at Uprising Beach resort or Club Oceania and spend late afternoon at the Resort. After lunch we leave the resort and head off into the jungle for an afternoon rainforest and waterfall trek. A 40 minute walk through Fiji’s pristine rainforest brings us to a series secluded waterfalls where we stop for some time to relax and a refreshing swim.
Day 4 Day Tour
Full Day Tour - Depart Pacific Harbour for a drive through sightseeing of Suva City to Wailotua. Visit the 7 chamber historical snake cave before reaching Nasautoka Village for kava ceremony and village tour, interact with the locals and kids. Finish your day with bilibili rafting in the Wainibuka River before returning to Pacific Harbour. Lunch is optional but provided by the village at a cost of F$10.00
Day 5 Pacific Harbour to Nadi
Depart Pacific Harbour for Nadi via sandboarding at the Sigatoka Sand Dunes. Stop in Sigatoka for a break before departing for the Sand dunes. Market & lunch (own cost) stop in Nadi before finishing your day taking a fun-filled scenic half hour drive into the heart of the Sabeto Valley. Enjoy the famous Sabeto thermal springs & mud pools, an array of natural pools to soothe your bones and cleanse the skin. Stop by the side of the road on the way back to your resort for some roadside tropical fruit or a cold coconut (own cost). Overnight in Nadi (included).
Day 6 Nadi to Barefoot Manta
Nadi to Barefoot Manta on Yasawa Flyer, arrive at this amazing island late morning, just in time for lunch! Transfer from your hotel to Port Denarau will be done by Awesome Adventures Fiji. Pick up time will be at 7.15am from your hotel. A compulsory meal plan applies at Barefoot Manta which is payable direct upon check-in.
Day 7 Barefoot Manta
Barefoot Manta, spend your day on this amazing island. Take time to meet the team, get involved in the Marine Project - take a tour of the Marine Park, attend a talk or two, and spend as much time in the water snorkelling and diving as possible. The Barefoot Collection has an entire department dedicated to research and conservation. This department is made up of a whole team of scientists, students, and enthusiasts that strive for the improvement and the discovery of knowledge of the world that surrounds us all.
Day 8 Barefoot Manta
Optional: spend the day snorkeling, diving, swimming or spotting Mantarays! These activities are at a cost with the island or take part in the Vinaka Fiji volunteer program (own cost) - 8.15am to 4pm - pick up from Barefoot Manta for the Vinaka Fiji program which includes: •Return boat transfers •Education Program •1 x 1.5 litre bottle of water •Vinaka Fiji T-Shirt to wear on the day. •Packed lunch
Day 9 Mantaray Island Resort to Nadi
Mantaray Island to Nadi, depart the island at 2.45pm and get back to Nadi early evening. Transfer from Port Denarau to your accommodation in Nadi or to the Airport will be done by Awesome Adventures Fiji.
Day 10 - Depart
Barefoot Manta to Nadi, depart the island at 2.45pm and get back to Nadi early evening. Transfer from Port Denarau to your accommodation in Nadi or to the Airport will be done by Awesome Adventures Fiji.
This package can begin at Nadi Airport on Tuesdays and Fridays, airport transfers are included.
- The pass only includes continental breakfast at Robinson Crusoe Island & Resort in Nadi.
- Fijian Lunch is provided by Nasautoka village at a cost of F$10.00pp on Day 3 (Optional)
- A compulsory meal plan applies on Robinson Crusoe Island, which is F$84pp and is paid directly to the resort. Child meal plan - $42pp
- Island package of $105.00 per person per day is applicable at Barefoot Manta, which is payable direct upon checkin. Island package includes – 3 meals per day, High speed internet, non-motorised water sports excluding diving. Child package - $60pp
- All other meals at the resorts are on a menu selection basis and average between F$20 - $45 per meal at all the resort restaurants payable direct.
- F$280pp Meal Package is available from Feejee Experience which includes: Meal Plan at Robinson Crusoe Island, all meals for Day 2 and 3 and breakfast on day 4. Child meal plan - $240pp