- Enjoy the golden sands and tropical beaches of beautful Beachcomber Island
- Experience the wonder of Mantaray Island, part of the Yasawa Islands
- Enjoy a waterfall trek in Biausevu
- Swim through mud pools and hot pools in Sabeto Valley
- Visit a local school or orphanage inland of Rakiraki
- Take in beautiful Robinson Crusoe Island
- 4 days around Viti Levu including Robinson Cursoe Island
- 11 nights accommodation including Nadi and the islands
- All bus transfers
- Friendly local guide
- Boat transfers to Beachcomber Island
- Boat transfers to Mantaray Island before returning to Nadi
- Continental breakfast on days 3 and 4
Day 1- Arrive
Touch down in Nadi and be delighted by a personalised airport meet & greet, private air-conditioned airport transfer, a nights air-conditioned accommodation in Nadi as well as a Feejee Experience sulu. A sulu is a traditional piece of clothing you will need for village or cultural visits in Fiji and is normally valued at FJ$10.
Day 2 Nadi – Robinson Crusoe Island
Nadi to Robinson Crusoe Island for a full afternoon on the amazing Robinson Crusoe Island, the island of the fire dancers! A compulsory meal plan of F$85 per person applies at Robinson Crusoe Island which is payable direct upon check-in.
Day 3 Robinson Crusoe Island – Pacific Harbour
Robinson Crusoe Island to Pacific Harbour along the stunning Coral Coast. Stop in Sigatoka town and buy your own lunch. Head to Biausevu Trek and waterfall. Check in at Uprising Beach resort or Club Oceanus and spend late afternoon at the Resort.
Day 4 Pacific Harbour to Rakiraki
Pacific Harbour to Golden Point Resort, Rakiraki including Suva City drive through, Fiji Museum tour. Visit the 7 chamber historical snake cave before reaching Nasautoka Village for kava ceremony and village tour, interact with the locals and kids finish your day with bilibili rafting in the Wainibuka River. Lunch is optional but provided by the village at a cost of F$10.00. You will need to wear a sarong for the kava ceremony.
Day 5 Rakiraki to Nadi
Golden Point Resort Rakiraki to Nadi. Spend morning half day at the Resort. Opportunity to go for snorkelling. Have an Indo Fijian lunch (at own cost) at the Resort before departing for Nadi. Drive through the scenic Indo-Fijian sugar cane belt, visit Ba Market then to the Sabeto hot pools before finishing your Viti Levu trip back in Nadi.
Day 6 Nadi to Beachcomber Island Resort
Nadi to Beachcomber Island, arrive at this amazing island late morning, just in time for lunch. Transfer from your hotel to Anchorage Jetty will be done by Beachcomber Cruises. Pick up time will be at 0730hrs from your hotel. A compulsory meal plan of F$88per person per day applies at Beachcomber Island which is payable direct upon check-in.
Day 7 Beachcomber Island Resort
Beachcomber Island, spend a day doing activities or relaxing on your tropical paradise!
Day 8 Beachcomber Island Resort to Mantaray Island Resort
Beachcomber Island to Mantaray Island Resort, cruise north to Mantaray Island arriving early afternoon. Pickup from Beachcomber Island will be at 9.15am by Yasawa Flyer. A compulsory meal plan of F$99per person per day applies at Mantaray Island which is payable direct upon check-in. Additional lunch is F$32 per person.
Day 9 Mantaray Island Resort
Mantaray Island, spend all day on this amazing island snorkeling, diving, swimming or spotting manta rays!
Day 10 Mantaray Island Resort
Mantaray Island to Nadi, depart the island on Yasawa Flyer at 2.15pm and get back to Nadi early evening. Transfer from Port Denarau to your accommodation in Nadi or to the Airport will be done by Awesome Adventures Fiji.
Day 11 Mantaray Island Resort to Nadi
Time to bid farewell to Mantaray Island and head back to Nadi and the end of your Feejee Experience.
Day 12 Depart
Farewell Fiji with a private air-conditioned transfer to Nadi Airport!
This package begins at Nadi airport on Tuesdays and Fridays, transfers included.
- Robinson Crusoe Island has a compulsory meal plan of FJD 79 per person per day.
- Beachcomber has a compulsory meal plan of FJD 89 per person per day.
- Mantaray Island has a compulsory meal plan of FJD 95 per person per day.
- Lunch on day 4 at Mantaray is FJD 30 per person
- Lunch on day 3 is in the village. FJD 10 per person