- Explore the remarkable Pinnacles Desert and limestone formations at Nambung National Park
- Gain insights into the history and formation of the Pinnacles at the Nambung National Park information center
- Indulge your senses at the Yanchep Lavender Farm with a morning tea featuring fragrant lavender delights
- Treat yourself to lunch (at your own expense) at the renowned Lobster Shack
- Discover fascinating Aboriginal creation stories of the region
- Witness the ancient Cervantes Stromatolites, the oldest living freshwater fossils on the planet
*The operator reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary schedule during seasonal weather fluctuations and/or during park closures.
Operates: Tues, Weds, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun
Our main meeting point for this tour will be outside the front of the Criterion Hotel - 560 Hay St, Perth WA @ 9:30am.
Please note - Guests must arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time. We accept no responsibility if you fail to nominate a pickup location- this must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior with our reservations department, failure to nominate and board the bus will result in fare forfeiture
- Any meals not indicated within the itinerary - at the guest’s own expense. We provide plenty of opportunities for guests to support locals and buy lunch along the way.
- Personal travel insurance is highly recommended
- Hotel transfers pre/post tour itinerary
- Personal expenses