- Visit Whitehaven Beach, bushwalk up to Hill Inlet, and explore several dive spots
- Sail to some of the 74 Whitsunday islands
- Snorkel/dive/swim stunning pristine reefs
- Have the option to Scuba Dive the Whitsundays
- Massive sunbathing decks with comfy bean bags and shaded areas for really hot days
- Fully air-conditioned (an absolute must in the summer)
- Dive platform – not for the faint of heart!
- The incredibly friendly and professional crew who go out of their way to ensure you have the best holiday
- Get your camera out for the pod of dolphins that visit us on 8 out of 10 trips
- Snorkel at North Hook - the best diving and snorkelling around! Look for some amazing species of fish and marine life including the parrot fish, bat fish, cuttlefish and giant clams.
- Cold beer, balmy evenings, gazing at the southern cross whilst you spot the shooting stars
- Fresh linen, sheets, blankets and pillows
- All freshly prepared meals and snacks – special diets on request
- Please BYO drinks to be stored in our massive walk-in fridge
- 12 Person Spa
- 2 Water slides, 1 massive 8 Metre Water slide
- 6 Metre Dive platform
- Air-conditioning and hot showers
- Stinger suits, snorkel equipment
- 2,3,4, berth cabins – we have 21 cabins
- Huge plasma T.V
- Nighttime fun with the crew - we are famous for it
- 2,3 & 4-bed cabins- Air Conditioned
- Huge Top deck with partial covering for shade
- Stand-up Paddle Boards
Relax and get to know your fellow passengers as you sail out to your first mooring. Once there, try jumping off the diving platform... if you're brave enough! Have a splash around in the beautiful blue water or drink in the gorgeous scenery from our on-deck jacuzzi before getting ready for you first meal, home-cooked on board with love! After dinner, join the crew for some ice breaking, legendary entertainment.
Meal(s) included: Dinner
Eat breaky while we sail to Tongue Bay for your bush walk up to the most photographed location in Australia. Gaze down to 7km of pure silica sand & azure waters, then sunbathe on the beautiful beach. Head back and sit in the galley for a tasty lunch, freshly prepared by crew. Once you've filled your bellies, snorkel/dive at our pristine locations. Spend the arvo sliding/spa’ing/swimming/sloshing/sunning or sit & enjoy the view on our comfy bean bags. Get on board for some evening drinks & dinner. Have fun on the top deck or chill with a cold one in the air-con galley.
Meal(s) included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The crew will wake you up to have a yummy breaky before you begin your last day of sailing. Sail to another beautiful spot and splish/splash/spa/slide and jump in for some final fun on the Clipper before having a final briefing and a Hot Dog. Spruce yourself up for a night (with any crew on land) for the after party at Boaty's & Boom.
Meal(s) included: Breakfast
- Private Twin/Double Cabin: AU$50 per person (payable directly to Atlantic Clipper on check-in) subject to availability & conditions
- Introductory & Certified Dives: $65 (Pre-booking essential due to limited availability)
- Soft Drinks & Bottled Water: $3
- JetBoat: $35 per person (subject to conditions)
- Banana Boat: $20 per person (subject to conditions)