Make a booking with your preferred option.
Highlights & Inclusions:
- An optional 5km easy canoe experience is included.
- Board a purpose-built vessel for a cruise along Cootharaba Lake and into Australia's Everglades.
- Self-guided boardwalk at Fig Tree Point to explore wetlands before navigating the Everglades.
- Swim in tea tree infused waters, photograph wildlife and relax in this unique natural environment.
- Over 44% of all Australia's bird species and 1,365 species of plants have been identified in this region.
Explore ancient landscapes, mirrored waterways, and the sub-tropical rainforest of Australia’s only Everglades. Your experience starts with a cruise across the Noosa River before entering the majestic Australian Everglades. Our first stop is Fig Tree Point for a short circuit walk through an ancient landscape and lush sub-tropical rainforests. Enjoy a light refreshment in the Everglades. Re-board our eco boat and continue your journey upstream to historic Harry’s hut.
Grab your paddle, jump in a canoe, and experience one of the best canoeing adventures in Australia…!! Whichever option YOU choose – your destination is 5km upstream. Harry’s Hut, a historic logger’s camp from the early 1900s.Take some time to explore this historical setting. Our experienced eco guides provide expert commentary throughout your day about the unique flora and fauna, abundant wildlife, and interesting history of the region. Return to Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp and enjoy lunch (At your own expense) or just relax in the CootharaBAR & Bistro. It is the ideal setting to sit back, enjoy the lakeside views and sample a beer from Australia’s only Artesian Micro-Brewery. The Everglades Explorer showcases the magnificent wonder of Australia’s Everglades and is recognised as one of the most amazing natural wilderness experiences in the world.
* We remind all guests that you should not canoe unless you are a competent swimmer.
Pick ups now commence from 7.45am
Vessel departs at 9.00am
Explorer runs daily except for Christmas Day
Returns between 3.30pm and 4.00pm stop depending
Guest can either bring their own picnic lunch to be enjoyed in the National Park or can purchase any item from our award-winning bistro and Micro-Brewery. (Own Cost).