- Time to explore the famous Modriki 'Castaway' island, as well the Yanuya island group.
- Snorkel in the fringing reefs of these spectacular tropical islands.
- Lunch and included beer, wine and soft drinks for the day!
- Take part in a Fijian tradition known as a kava ceremony (except on Sundays).
- Village Visit to mingle with some locals.
- All snorkelling gear included.
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks whilst on board!
- Morning and Afternoon Tea.
- A very generous BBQ lunch.
- Transfers Nadi/Denarau & Coral Coast hotels.
- Onboard crew entertainment.
With arranged transfers from Nadi/ Denarau Marina, you will make your way to Mana Island where your traditional schooner awaits!
Seaspray Day sailing adventure will see you basking in the suns tropical rays onboard its beautiful timber decks. Whilst you cruise through to the Mamanuca Island group you anchor at one of the most famous; Modriki island.
This is an uninhabited island and well known through the antics of Tom Hanks in the movie Cast Away. You too can act as the true survivor, or grab the complimentary snorkel gear to check out what is slow the surface of its surrounding waters.
Returning back to the boat where a generous, yummy BBQ lunch awaits, you continue to sail towards a small local island home to a small village of indigenous Fijians. Here you can be involved in a cultural kava ceremony and see just what island life is all about.
Arriving back to Mana Island and onwards to Nadi/ Denarau Marina late afternoon you will be absolutely thrilled with what you can see in just one day aboard this incredible sailing journey.
Seaspray departs daily from Mana Island.
Transfers between most Nadi accommodation and selected Mamanuca Island Resorts to/from Mana Island to connect you with Seaspray can be arrange. Contact Peterpans for more info.
Details of your accommodation will be taken at the time of booking and need to be reconfirmed 24 hours prior to departure.