- Explore Julian Rocks "Nguthungulli" Nature Reserve, located just off the coast of Byron Bay
- Enjoy a 2 hour premier guided snorkel tour with a Marine Biologist as your guide
- Discover a biodiverse community of marine life, including threatened and protected species, in Cape Byron Marine Park
- Learn about the cultural significance of Nguthungulli, known as the "Father of the World" in Aboriginal Dreamtime
- Witness friendly Wobbegongs, Manta Rays, Nurse Sharks, Dolphins, Sea Turtles, and other colorful fish species during your snorkel adventure
- Guided snorkel tour led by experienced Marine Biologist
- Opportunity to explore Cape Byron Marine Park and Julian Rocks Nature Reserve
- Chance to encounter a variety of marine life in the unspoiled turquoise waters
- Educational insights into the cultural significance and ecological importance of Nguthungulli
- Memorable experience with one of Byron Bay's top-rated water-based adventure tour company
2 Hour Julian Rocks Snorkel Adventure
Departing from Brunswick Heads Marina, NSW approx 15-20min drive north of Byron Bay, we journey to Julian Rocks Nature Reserve. Known locally as ‘Nguthungulli’, this rocky outcrop is a renowned dive site, boasting safe and shallow waters perfect for snorkeling and freediving.
As you explore the reserve, marvel at the incredible marine biodiversity, including Whales, Dolphins, Manta Rays, Leopard Sharks, Grey Nurse Sharks, and Turtles. Experience the unique convergence of warm tropical and cooler temperate waters, creating a haven for marine life.
Cruise along the Byron coastline aboard the purpose-built vessel "Out Of The Blue", keeping an eye out for local dolphins and other marine creatures along the way. This adventure promises an exhilarating day of discovery and exploration in the pristine waters of Julian Rocks.
The vessel departs from Brunswick Heads Marina, NSW. Approx 15-20min drive north of Byron Bay.