- See Koalas, Kangaroos, Emus, Wombats, Tasmanian Devils and various birdlife; a photographer's dream
- Be blown away by the rugged Woolamai surf beach or stroll through the retail section of the Phillip Island chocolate factory
- See the Phillip Island Grand Prix Track
- Wander and spy wetland birds and wallabies from the hidden observation platforms at Swan Lake *
- Gaze across the rough headland and spot seals sunbathing at Nobbies and Seal Rocks
- View the powerful ocean's force as it creates a blowhole
- Observe the thunderous surf beneath the sheer cliff faces & spot wild wallabies in the rugged terrain
- Watch the magic as the world's smallest penguins appear out of the surf
- Enjoy complimentary morning tea at one of the Great Ocean Road's beautiful surf beaches
- Travel the amazing Great Ocean Road & enjoy the stunning views along one of the most scenic & rugged coastlines in the world.
- Take some pictures at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Pass through popular seaside resort towns of Lorne and Anglesea
- Experience world class coastal views as we wind our way along the Great Ocean Road
- Spot wild koalas and beautiful coloured native birds
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a restaurant in Apollo Bay
- Feel dwarfed as you stroll past some of the tallest species of trees in the world in the Otways Rainforest
- View the beautiful limestone stacks that form the mighty 12 Apostles
- Towering limestone cliffs and amazing shipwreck tales at Loch Ard Gorge
- London bridge...has fallen down. But it still makes a stunning photo opportunity and has a great story behind it
- Park entry fees
- Morning Tea
- Tasty lunch
- Wildlife Viewing
- Professional Tour Guide
- Courtesy inner city pick up and drop off
GREAT OCEAN ROAD 1 DAY TOUR
- Stopping along Australia's iconic coastline, to watch the huge surf crashing on the beautiful beaches whilst enjoying a cup of tea or coffee and some biscuits.
- Take some photos at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch and enjoy amazing views of the ocean.
- Pass trough the beautiful seaside towns of Anglesea and Lorne.
- Go for a walk at Kennett River to spot wild koalas and Kookaburras.
- Enjoy a lunch at Iluka Restaurant in the beautiful Apollo Bay
- Visit the Otway Rainforest and enjoy a walk amongst the ancient trees at Mait’s Rest.
- View the impressive limestone stacks that form the beautiful Twelve Apostles
- See the Great Sea Cave at Loch Ard Gorge and hear the story of the Loch Ard Shipwreck
- Visit the collapsed but still amazing London Bridge.
PHILLIP ISLAND PENGUIN PARADE 1 DAY TOUR
Enjoy a complimentary lunch enroute to Phillip Island.
Australian Wildlife Park
See Koalas, Kangaroos, Emus, Wombats, Tasmanian Devils and various birdlife; a photographer's dream.
Woolamai Beach / and or Chocolate Factory
Be blown away by the rugged surf beach / visit the retail section of the Chocolate factory (sample some local delights)
Grand Prix Track
Take a look at where the action happens as we pass directly by the official Moto GP track
Wander and spy wetland birds and wallabies from the hidden observation platforms
The Nobbies, Seal Rocks and the Blowhole
Gaze across the rough headland and spot seals sunbathing
Observe the thunderous surf beneath the sheer cliff faces.
Watch the magic as the world's smallest penguins appear out of the surf!
*Please note, parts of the itinerary marked with* may be altered or ommitted during seasonal changes
Great Ocean Road Departs: Daily between 7am-8am
Arrives back to Melbourne: Approximately 9pm
Phillip Island Penguin Parade Departs: Daily between 9am-11am (winter) and 11am-1pm (summer)
Arrives back to Melbourne: Approximately 9pm (winter) and midnight (summer)
a) Twelve Apostles Helicopter flight: $100 extra per person ($145pp from 1st of April 2016)
b) Penguins Plus viewing platform: $25 extra per person