Make a booking with your preferred option.
- Experience real adventure sailing and match race with other Prosail boats
- Spend up to 5 hours at Whitehaven Beach, visit Hill Inlet Lookout and possibly South Whitehaven lookout
- Visit up to 4 snorkelling locations to check out the magnificent fringing reef around the Islands (all part of the Great Barrier Reef Marina Park)
- Enjoy multiple bush-walks and hikes (with lookouts and stunning views)
- Standout delicious meals made by the crew who are fun, experienced and welcome you into the Prosail family.
- With 3 full days you have more time to explore, relax and not be rushed
- Extra comforts like rain & sun shades, hot showers, yoga mats, hammocks, USB charging stations, thicker snorkel/swimming suits in the cooler months
- One of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands!
Accommodation is in single or double beds in shared dormitory style cabins/sections below deck. All guests will have their own bed (unless they would like to share a double).
Please meet @9:30am (30 minutes before your departure time of 10am) @ Coral Sea Marina, Southern End, MEETING POINT C, under the white umbrellas next to Whitsunday JetSki Tours.
Here is the link to the meeting point on google maps: