- Experience the thrill of freefall from up to 15,000ft above the incredible Byron Bay:
- Skydive right over the iconic Byron Bay!
- Amazing views of Cape Byron, surf beaches, the famous lighthouse and beyond
- 15 from Byron CBD
- We skydive from up to 15,000ft. This means you freefall for up to 60 seconds, travelling at speeds of over 200km/hr.
- Scenic flight over the iconic Byron Bay
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Up to 60 seconds of free fall
- Daily local transfers from selected accommodation
- Experience of a lifetime!
- APF Levy
- PAI insurance
Day 1: Skydive Byron Bay up to 15,000ft tandem skydive
Skydive in Byron Bay and experience amazing coastal views from up to 15,000ft. Freefall at over 200 km/hr for up to an insane 60 seconds, then float under a canopy over the iconic Byron Bay for 5-7 minutes soaking up spectacular beach and hinterland views. Located only 15 minutes from town, we offer free local pick up for your convenience. Skydiving in Byron Bay is the skydiving experience of a lifetime!
Departs: Daily - weather permitting
Check-In: Guests must make their own way to the check in area - Hanger 1 Tyagarah Airfield, Tyagarah, NSW 2481
Returns: Allow 2.5 hours
Personal Identification: Make sure that you and everyone in your group has a valid government-issued photo ID on arrival at the drop zone on the day of your skydive.
Age Requirements: By law the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 16 years old. SA must be notified in writing prior to the jump date if a customer is between 16 and 18 years of age and must have parental or legal guardian consent. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present at the drop zone on the day of the skydive. If a parent or legal guardian is not present, the customer must immediately notify a member of staff at the drop zone, who will arrange for the correct documents of consent to be sent and signed prior to skydiving.
Weight is an important factor in Skydiving and Aviation. It affects aircraft weights and balances, fuel allowances, climb rates and equipment maintenance. Once at the drop zone, all customers are subject to a weight assessment by a Tandem Master. The following weight surcharges will apply (payable at the drop zone):
95kg – 104.9kgs = $50.00 AUD
105kg – 114.9kgs = $75.00 AUD
115kgs and over = $100.00 AUD
- Handicam Photos $129
- Handicam Photos & Video $179
- Dedicated $269 (Subject to availability)
- Ultimate $339 (Subject to availability)