- Visit Hill Inlet Lookout and snap a photo of the swirling sand
- Discover 2 epic snorkelling locations and 2 beautiful beaches
- Swim in crystal clear waters
- Snorkel fringing reefs
- Amazing lunch and fresh snacks
- Free Pickup Bus
- On Board Toilet
- Ultimate comfort layout
- Experienced fun crew
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- Stinger suit hire
- Parks fees and fuel levy
- BYO Alcohol & drinks (no glass or red wine)
1-Day Whitsundays Cruise - Thundercat
You will depart Abell Point Marina at 9 am and travel to Tongue Bay for a once-in-a-lifetime experience on Whitehaven Beach and a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet lookout. Enjoy fresh homemade baking for morning tea followed by a buffet-style lunch before heading to two snorkelling locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Afternoon tea is provided before the journey back to Airlie Beach, arriving at approx 5 pm.
Meal(s) included: Lunch
If passengers are not at the above pickup location at the stated time they will miss the bus and have to make their own way to the marina. The boat leaves at 9 am sharp and will not wait for passengers who miss the bus.
Soft drinks and water can be purchased for $2 on the boat.