- This is your ability to bring the Surf to the shores of Fiji!
- Surf crystal clear tropical waters of Fiji - you can see the bottom!
- Great for those who have loved surfing in Australia or parts of Asia to try their skills out in a beautiful part of the world.
- Awesome exercise!
- Suitable for beginners.
- Full safety briefing and training by professional instructors.
- Life Jacket fitting.
- A 30min adrenaline pumping experience surfing on water(with instructor).
- Towel provided to dry off after the adventure.
Making your own way to Wailoaloa Beach (2km from Nadi International Airport) you will be greeted by the excitable Jetboards' staff - get ready to rumble!
Transfers are available from Nadi area for FJ$ 20pp, return.
After your full intro, jacket fitting and safety brief its time to hit the water with your trained instructor to show Fiji what moves you have got... or haven't got for those who are beginners and still to perfect surfing!
Rip it up for a full 30 mins during your private surf lesson, try your hand at some super cool moves, concluding either at the beach to make your own way back or opt for the return transfer (own expense).
The perfect way to burn off your cocktails whilst surfing through one of the worlds most desirable locations.
Open 7-days a week (subject to availability) and operating from Beachcomber Island on the weekends.
Departs Wailoaloa Beach, times are varied.
Transfers available from Nadi or from Coral Coast, see extras detail.
- Go Pro Hire NZD $50 (incl. SD Card) paid on arrival
- Drone Filming NZD $100 (incl. SD Card) paid on arrival
- Transfers available from Nadi area for FJ$20pp or from Coral Coast approximately FJ$60 return.