- Snorkel and scuba dive the protected waters of Upolu Caye is a naturally formed coral cay situated 30 kilometres from Cairns on the Great Barrier Reef
- Guaranteed a ratio of 2 divers to one instructor on your very first intro dive to ensure you get maximum enjoyment (normal ratio 4:1!)
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Coral Viewing Tours with Reef Interpreter
- Adventure Drift Snorkelling Tour with Marine Naturalist
- Snorkelling Tuition
- Top quality Snorkelling equipment (masks, flippers, snorkel)
- Buoyancy snorkel vests
- Transfers to and from Upolu Cay
- Lycra suits /or wet suits (depending on season)
- Reef Talk by Marine Interpreter
- 2 Reef destinations on the day including Upolu Cay + "Wonder Wall" on outer edge Upolu Reef
- 6 hours on the Reef
- Tea and coffee throughout day
- Large smorgasbord lunch with seafood
- Platters of tropical fruit, cheese and crackers and cake on way home
- Fuel levy
- Fresh water showers
- Prescription masks
- High Crew to Guest Ratio
YOUR DAY ON OCEAN FREEDOM:
Ocean Freedom - a luxury 20m cruiser - at 7:30am at A Finger no 5. Enjoy a morning tea or coffee + Danish pastries in the comfortable lounge. Following an introductory safety brief - kick back, relax and enjoy the one hour cruise to Upolu Cay on the Great Barrier Reef.
FIRST CAY SITE:
Enjoy a Glass Bottom boat tour to Upolu Cay - Ocean Freedom is the first boat to arrive at the beautiful Upolu Cay enjoy it uninterrupted! Surrounded by stunning turquoise water and many types of corals, reef fishes, stingrays, cucumbers, sea stars this is a great introduction to the reef. Snorkel and dive here under the watchful eye of our safety conscious staff. All necessary assistance is provided to ensure all guests get to enjoy the reef.
Lunch approximately 11:30am. Self serve buffet. Large smorgasbord lunch consisting of 3 meats and chicken platter, prawns, smoked salmon and 3 salads and a selection of breads. While lunch is being enjoyed we cruise to our second site.
Sunbathe on the spacious comfortable deck areas or relax in the air conditioned comfort of the saloon
SECOND REEF SITE:
Amazing "Wonder Wall" on the Outer Edge of Upolu Reef . View many different types of hard and soft coral in addition to fans, giant clams, turtles, a huge diversity and abundance of reef fish of all sizes, nemos everywhere! Snorkel and dive here . Enjoy an informative adventure drift snorkel tour with our Marine Naturalist.
Low guest numbers ensures a personal snorkel and dive experience. All guests are assessed for their diving and snorkeling abi8lites and are appropriately assisted to ensure all are able toe experience and enjoy the Great Barrier Reef
After a full 6hrs of unrushed pleasure on the reef and Cay cruise home while our crew serve a sumptuous selection of tropical fruit , cheese + crackers and the decadent cake platter an ultimate way to wind down after a magical day on the one and only Great Barrier Reef.
Ocean Freedom is truly a luxury experience with unsurpassed friendly personal service.
Arrive in Cairns from 4.15pm
For those of you wishing to Scuba Dive the paperwork and briefs are completed during the journey out, so when we arrive at The Great Barrier Reef you are ready to dive!
Departs from Marlin Marina A finger 8am, returns bewteen 4:15 and 4:30pm
Transfers pay on board:
- Inner city: $12 return per person
- Outer city and Northern Beaches including Palm Cove: $17.00 return per person
- Certified Diving (can do 2 on the day)
- Introductory Diving (can do 2 on the day)
- Refreshments from the licensed bar
- Underwater cameras
- Range of quality merchandise