- Paddle through dense wilderness on some of the stillest waters you'll ever experience
- The Noosa Everglades is 1 of 2 of it's kind, exclusive to Australia and Florida
- Enjoy a river cruise through magnificent lakes & wetlands of the Noosa river before your adventure
- Return Everglades river cruise
- Morning tea, and a delicious BBQ lunch
- Canoes paddles and buoyancy vests
- Personal waterproof carry bag
Noosa Everglades “Bar – B – Canoe” – A wilderness day tour
Your adventure begins with a river cruise through magnificent lakes & wetlands of the Noosa river to the start of the Noosa Everglades. Enjoy morning tea – then paddle upstream in your canoe through ancient landscapes, mirrored waterways & subtropical rainforest to re-join your tour group for a BBQ lunch.
Enjoy a delicious lunch served with your choice of Porterhouse Steak, Saltwater Barramundi Fillet or vegetarian frittata, all prepared by your tour guide in the tranquil surrounds of historic Harry’s Hut. After lunch experience the magnificent wonders of the Everglades, recognised as one of the most spectacular canoeing adventures in Australia – a place you MUST see to believe. Enjoy a leisurely river cruise with your tour group back to Noosa.
- Complimentary pick up from your accommodation between Sunshine Beach and Noosa
- Convenient departure jetty in Noosaville - with all day parking available
- Departs EVERY DAY !!!
- Wilderness Canoeing experience in the Noosa Everglades
- All canoeing equipment provided
- Waterproof bag for personal items supplied
- Morning tea in bush surrounds
- Canoe for 1hour up to Harry’s Hut and meet tour group for lunch
- Authentic Aussie BBQ lunch at historic “Harry’s Hut”
- Canoe downstream after lunch to meet tour group (if you are up for it after a big bbq lunch, otherwise sit back and relax on the boat)
- Block out dates: 25th and 26th December
What to bring
- Water bottle
- Hat & sunscreen
- Sense of adventure
The boat will leave the jetty in Noosavile at 10:00am
We have a free shuttle bus that will do pick ups from all the hostels - Timings are:
Noosa Flashpackers / Dolphins Beachhouse - 9:15am
Halse Lodge YHA / Nomads / Noosa Backpackers - 9:30am
# Departure times & location may vary so please confirm your departure time when reconfirming your booking.
Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks available for purchase.