- The flexible Bay of Islands bus pass takes you from Auckland to Paihia in the 'winterless north'.
- Here you will find the beautiful Bay of Islands, with its 144 islands and amazing beaches.
- The place has an incredible selection of water and land-based adventure activities.
- Take the opportunity to go fishing, sailing, dolphin swimming, nature walking, or relax on one of the great beaches in the area.
- Ticket includes transport only
Day 1 : Auckland to Paihia
Journey to the winterless north - home to 144 islands. Departing Auckland, we stop at Whangarei Falls on our way North, arriving in the Bay of Islands around midday. Check out the sights surrounding Paihia, including NZ's most historical location Waitangi - the 'Birthplace of the Nation'. Northland is rich in history and Maori culture and with its crystal clear water, huge kauri forests, and plentiful islands to explore - you will soon see why Kiwi Experience heads up north. Swim with the dolphins, ride out to the famous hole in the rock, or go kayaking, sailing, fishing, diving, snorkelling, or just relax on the beach!
Day 2 : Paihia to Auckland
Squeeze in those activities you haven’t completed yet before heading back to Auckland Departing mid-afternoon, you have the best part of the day to experience one of the many activities on offer in the Bay, or simply chill on the beach with a good book. The drive back to the “big smoke” is relaxed and we have you back in the city in time to find some dinner and hit the town.
Start Anywhere finish where you started.
Minimum travel time 2 days
Maximum travel time 12 months from the first day of travel
What to Bring: