- Experience the white sands of the Bay of Fires, St Helens, Shelly Point, Bicheno
- Get lost in nature at Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, Tasmanian devils
- Learn about Tasmania's history at Richmond Village, Tasman Peninsula, Port Arthur Historic Site
- 2 Nights accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- All National Park Entry Fees
- Wildlife Sanctuary Entry Fee including Tasmanian Devil feeding
- Entry to Port Arthur Historic Site inc. guided walk and harbour cruise
- Hotel and Hostel pickup and dropoff
Day 1: HOBART > BICHENO
Make Your way to the East Coast and the beautiful Bay of Fires. If the conditions are right, this is the perfect place for a swim. Tasmania’s most scenic coastal drive takes you from St Helens to Bicheno, where you may want to join an evening viewing of the Little Penguins (optional at your own expense and seasonal).
Day 2: FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK > HOBART
An early start means YOU are the first to the Wineglass Bay lookout, beating the crowds and the heat for that postcard photo. Relax on the secluded beach or choose the more challenging Mt Amos or Hazards Beach walk. Meet the iconic Tasmanian devil as you stop at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, before a short drive back to Hobart.
Overnight: Hobart (Breakfast)
Day 3: PORT ARTHUR HISTORIC SITE
After a quick look at Australia’s best preserved colonial village, Richmond, head south to explore Tasmania’s ruthless convict past at the World Heritage listed Port Arthur Historic Site (guided walk and harbour cruise included). Rich in visual history, learn of the chilling life as a convict in the restored sandstone prison buildings and preserved ruins.
Departs: Hobart 7:00am or Launceston 7.30am
Returns: Hobart 5:30pm
Departs on selected days only