- Experience real adventure sailing and match race with other Prosail boats
- Spend up to 5 hours at Whitehaven Beach, visit Hill Inlet Lookout and possibly South Whitehaven lookout
- Visit up to 4 snorkelling locations to check out the magnificent fringing reef around the Islands (all part of the Great Barrier Reef Marina Park)
- Enjoy bush walks and hikes (with lookouts and stunning views)
- Standout delicious meals made by the crew who are fun, experienced and welcome you into the Prosail family.
- With 3 full days you have more time to explore, relax and not be rushed
- Extra comforts like rain & sun shades, hot showers, yoga mats, hammocks, USB charging stations, thicker snorkel/swimming suits in the cooler months
- One of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands!
- Three experienced and fun crew (a skipper and two deckhands/hosts)
- Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert while on the charter
- Tea, coffee, Hot chocolate & filtered water (BYO alcohol & other beverages)
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & suit – we provide thicker suits in the winter months)
- Comfy bed, pillow & bed linen
- All Marine Park fees
- USB charging stations, sun and rain shades, hot showers, hammocks & yoga mats
Day 1 : Airlie Beach - Whitsunday Islands
DAYS 1 - 3 Meet your crew and fellow passengers at Coral Sea Marina at 9:30am for your 10am departure. There is no set itinerary for this tour. Each trip will be planned around the weather conditions, tides and the groups desires. Below is a list of what we could offer and where we could go. Please note that we will always visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, bush-walks, multiple snorkelling locations and of course do lots of sailing. - Lots of sailing (hoping there is wind!) - Up to 4 snorkel sites (we choose the best site and timings based on the weather and tides) - Explore the North and possibly the South end of Whitehaven Beach, visiting two different lookouts (Hill Inlet & South Whitehaven) and enjoying all 7km of silica sands - Multiple bush-walk locations ranging from 20 minutes to 3 hours - Sunset beach hangs - In the evenings, chill on deck with our crew and your new mates, have a few drinks, stargaze and then let the calm water gently rock you to sleep.
Meals :Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 : Whitsunday Islands
INCLUDED ACTIVITIES STATED ON DAY 1
Meals :Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 : Whitsunday Islands - Airlie Beach
INCLUDED ACTIVITIES STATED ON DAY 1 This tour returns to Coral Sea Marina on the last day at approximately 3:30pm. Straight after your tour, keep the adventure alive and meet your crew and fellow passengers for a catch up at the after-party in Airlie Beach – we have a reserved table, drink discounts and meal deals!
Departs: 3 times a week - contact us for availability.
Pick Ups: Please meet at 9:30 am (30 minutes before your departure time of 10 am) @ Coral Sea Marina, Southern End, MEETING POINT C, under the white umbrellas next to Whitsunday JetSki Tours.
Returns: Coral Sea Marina on the last day at approximately 3:30 pm
Here is the link to the meeting point on google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/rdg7QkQ2HgVzBgj6A
What to Bring
- Small lightweight bags – suitcases please (luggage storage available in Airlie Beach)
- Enough clothes for the duration of your charter & comfortable footwear for bush-walks
- Swimwear, towel(s), hat, sunscreen & sunglasses
- Drink bottle (we have a filtered water tap onboard)
- Something warm (for winter months)& a light jacket can come in handy (even in the summer months)
- Bring Your Own (BYO) alcohol – no glass or red wine, please!
- Camera, GoPro, phone (mainly just for photos as you won't get much reception out there)
- Your sense of adventure!