- Spend 2 nights on 2 different islands in the Yasawa & Mamanuca Islands
- Enjoy free time to do whatever you please! Relax, snorkel, or join an activity or experience - it's all up to you!
- Return ferry transfers from Denarau to the Island resorts
- Transfers between island resorts
- 4 nights of island accommodation
- All meals included
- Some meals depending on package selection
Dorms and bures. Who needs luxury when you're in paradise!? If you need a hairdryer, hot water or air-conditioning these are not for you. But if you're big on beaches and beautiful islands, then the location of these typically basic resorts certainly gets the big tick! Bring your own towel, soap and other necessities. All these resorts are run by Yasawan Fijians who love hosting you and sharing their lives with you. Meals are included in the price.
For all packages, passes and transfers. The Awesome Adventures vessel ‘Yasawa Flyer’ a high speed, modern catamaran, departs Denarau Marina at 8:30am daily for all Yasawa destinations. It returns daily at 5:45pm. South Sea Island, Bounty and Beachcomber are also serviced on this run. Additional departures to South Sea Island, Bounty, Beachcomber and Treasure Island are also available at 9:00am, 12:15pm and 3:15pm on board South Sea Cruises’ vessels.
Free Nadi / Denarau Coach to Marina
We are very happy to pick you up from your accommodation on the day of departure for the transfer to Denarau Marina. Please note there is only one courtesy coach departing Denarau marina at 6pm to drop off to Nadi Airport, hotels and resorts in the Wailoaloa area.