- Experience the fascinating culture and crazy nightlife of the buzzing capital of Bangkok as you discover ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food and party the night away on the famous Khao San Road!
- Enter the magical and relatively unknown rain forests of Khao Sok National Park. Cruise along pristine emerald green lakes, go tubing, kayaking before sleeping overnight on floating bungalows!
- Discover the best of the beautiful southern island of Koh Phangan, learn the art of Muay Thai boxing, sip cocktails on the balcony of your beach side bungalow before partying on the famous ‘full moon’ beach.
- Airport Pickup
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- All Activities As Per Itinerary
- All Transport
- Western Group Leader and Local Guides
- Help with Onward Travel
- Meals: some
Day 1 : Arrive and meet the Group in Bangkok
Day 2 : River Cruise & Temples
Day 3 : Thai Cooking Class & Overnight Train
Day 4 : Khao Sok National Park
Day 5 : Arrive in Koh Phangan & Beach Party
Day 6 : Traditional Thai Massage & Beach time
Day 7 : Island Trip & Snorkelling
Day 8 : Muay Thai and Yoga Experience
Day 9 : Check out & Onward travel
Airport Pickup, Bangkok.
A 30 Day Tourist Visa will usually be granted on arrival in Thailand for most nationalities. If unsure of visa requirements please contact us.
Travel Insurance is compulsory for Thai Intro.