- Visit Whitehaven Beach, Bush walk up to Hill Inlet and explore several dive spots
- Sail to some of 74 Whitsunday islands
- Snorkel/dive/swim stunning pristine reefs
- Have the option to Scuba Dive the Whitsundays
- Massive sun bathing decks with comfy bean bags and shaded areas for really hot days
- Fully air-conditioned (an absolute must in the summer)
- Dive platform – not for the faint of heart!
- Incredibly friendly and professional crew that go out of their way to ensure you have the best holiday
- Get your camera out for the pod of dolphins that visit us on 8 out of 10 trips
- Snorkel at North Hook, the best diving and snorkelling around! Look for some amazing species of fish and marine life including the parrot fish, bat fish, cuttlefish and giant clams
- Cold beer, balmy evenings, gazing at the southern cross whilst you spot the shooting stars
- Fresh linen, sheets, blankets and pillows
- All freshly prepared meals and snacks – special diets on request
- Please BYO drinks to be stored in our massive walk in cold room
- 12 Person Spa
- 2 Water slides, 1 massive 8 Metre Water slide
- 6 Metre Dive platform
- Air-conditioning and hot showers
- Stinger suits, snorkel equipment
- 2,3,4, berth cabins – we have 21 cabins
- Huge plasma T.V
- Night time fun with the crew - we are famous for it
- Depart Airlie Beach at approx 1:30pm (departure is tide dependant). Once on board our friendly crew will brief you whilst sailing, during sunset, to our anchorage for the evening, waterslide and diveboard fun until we enjoy a delicious dinner and spend the evening getting to know other passengers and crew.
- Wake up and take a bush walk up to the 4th most photographed location in Australia. Gaze down on the 7km of pure white silica sand of Whitehaven Beach. Sunbathe/swim on the beautiful beach for a couple of hours.
- Head back to the boat for a snorkel/dive at one of our pristine dive/snorkel locations in and around North Hook, then sit down in the spacious galley for a sumptuous lunch, freshly prepared by crew. Our extensive permit allows us to go to all top locations in the Whitsunday’s.
- Spend the afternoon with friends slipping/sliding/spa’ing/swimming/sloshing and sunning or just sit and enjoy the view on our comfy bean bags.
- Get on board for some evening drinks and prep yourself for your delicious dinner.
- Let our crew show you how we like to have fun on the top deck, or chill out with a cold one in the air-conditioned galley with our board games.
- Fall into bed for a good kip before our final day tomorrow...
- The crew will wake you up to have yummy breaky, for you to begin your last day of sailing.
- Sail to another beautiful snorkel/dive spot and splish/splash/spa/slide and dive for some final fun on the Clipper
- Head home, for a final briefing and then spruce yourself up for a night (with any crew on land) for the after party.
WHAT TO BRING:
- BYO Alcohol, no glass or red wine please (workplace health and safety)
- Beach towel/towel/camera/toiletries.
- Thongs/sandals (for bush walk).
- Your Ipod – hook up to our speakers for a boogie...
- Light clothing – Evenings in winter can be chilly, days are hot. Summer is hot and sometimes wet.
- Weather proof jacket in wet season for walks.
- Your biggest sense of humour.
- Ladies (or gents) feel free to bring your hairdryers/ straighteners/phone chargers etc – we have full power , 240 volt, on the clipper and power points in all the cabins.
- **ZIPLESS BAGS**Pack in an environmental green bag or similar, memento bags available from ABC Travel if required for $4.
Passengers check in at ABC Travel, Airlie Beach
Departs: Tues/Thurs/Sat at approx 1:30pm, bus pickup from ABC Travel to Shute Harbour
Returns: Thurs/Sat/Mon at approx 12:30pm to Abel Point Marina
- Private cabin AU$50 per person
- Private double cabin AU$100 per person(payable directly to The Clipper at check-in only). Private cabins are subject to availability and must be booked in advance
- Intro dives - $60 – A full dive with our dive team who are highly trained in taking new comers to diving, so don’t be scared – tick the box
- Certified dives - $60
- Subsequent dives - $50 (second dives payable onboard only)
- Chips, chocolates and soft drinks -$3.00
- Upgrade to a private double, $100 per person or a private twin cabin $50 per person