- Class snorkelling and diving action; perfect for any avid diver with over 40 diving sites! The island even boasts 2 sunken wreck dive sites!
- Manta Ray swimming available on the island between May to October
- The island an resort boats some of Fiji's most scenic views
- Communal tables encourage social engagement for all guests
- Lounge Bar and pizza bure!
- Nine white sand beaches waiting to be explored
- Excellent fishing available on the island
- Transfer to and from Nadi to Denarau Marina, selected accommodations only
- Ferry island transfer to and from Mantaray Island Resort from Denarau Marina, Nadi
- Warm Island welcome!
- Accommodation in your choice of dorm, deluxe dorm or private bure with ensuite
Mantaray is ideally nestled between two gorgeous white sandy beaches. The dining room and bar are set atop a hill with glorious views out over the surrounding islands. What a scene for that sunset cocktail! There are communal tables for mixing and mingling as well as tables for two. Down below on the beach is a lounge, a bar and pizza bure.
Set along the shore and in the trees are the bures – each night you are sent off to sleep by the gentle rhythm of the waves. Just off the beach is one of the best snorkelling areas you’ll find in the Yasawas. Manta rays cruise the nearby channels (seasonal), over 40 dive sites are in range and there is also excellent fishing to be had. There are hammocks, two beaches for topping up the tan, cool drinks to be had and friends to be met. Mantaray – a perfect mix of partying, relaxation, culture and enjoyment!
Departs Denarau Marina daily at 8:30am
Note: Departure and return times are subject to change
Compulsory meal packages payable directly to the resort – travel period from 1 April 2018
FJ$99 per person, per night