- Situated 400 metres above Queenstown this jump location offers unparalleled lake views which make for stunning photos
- The Ledge enables flexibility of jump styles not available at any other Queenstown jump location
- Our specially designed harnesses allow you to Bungy in a variety of styles ensuring an experience that fits your personality
- Try a running jump, flip, handstand or flying chipmunk!
- The Ledge is our only Night Bungy Site in New Zealand. This option is exclusively available in Winter only- "Ski by Day, Bungy by Night"- only Queenstown would be crazy enough to keep your adrenaline pumping 24/7!
- 400m Above Queenstown
- Night Jumps (Winter only)
- Twist-flip-dive, the possibilities are endless
- Full Body Harness Jumps, allows Freestyle Bungy Jump options
- Free Jumper T-shirt
- Your Bungy experience begins at the base of the Gondola ensure you catch your Gondola 30mins prior to your scheduled departure time, alternatively, you can hike up to the top in the summer months if you have a moderate to high level of fitness
- Upon arrival at the Ledge, you are greeted by our friendly staff who make sure that your booking and weight is all recorded properly
- Next, you will head out to the jump platform will get you harnessed up and ready to jump
- Here you are not tied by your feet instead our specially designed harness allows a choice of jump styles
- Take a peek over the edge of the platform, back up, take a deep breath and a running jump, 5,4,3,2,1 Bungy.......
- A rope is dropped down to you to fix onto your harness and a winch system brings you back up to the platform and a hero's welcome from your friends and family
- CONGRATULATIONS! You did it!!!
- Children: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an Adult)
- Weight: Minimum 35kg - Maximum 127kg
- Access: Gondola ticket is NOT included in the price, this needs to be bought directly from Skyline or an authorised agent
- Medical Considerations: Please inform our Bungy Crew if you have any of the following conditions (please note it does not necessarily prevent you from Bungy Jumping, Swinging or Zipriding): High or low blood pressure, heart conditions, epilepsy (excluding photosensitive epilepsy – see note below), broken or fractured bones/dislocations, fragile skin, neurological disorders, diabetes, asthma, prosthetics, panic/anxiety attacks or recent sprains/muscular injuries. If you are pregnant or have photosensitive epilepsy (PSE) unfortunately we are unable to allow you to jump or swing with us. There are no exceptions. For additional information please refer to bungy.co.nz/safety
- Located at the top of the Gondola in the heart of Queenstown
- Catch the gondola to the top to access the Ledge Bungy Site (gondola ticket is NOT included in the price of the Bungy)
- During the Summer months, you can walk up the hiking trails to The Ledge Bungy, however a moderate to a high level of fitness is needed!
- Check-in is at The Ledge Bungy Site, no need to visit our town office!
- You should aim to catch the gondola 30mins prior to your scheduled jump time
- Allow at least 1.5hrs for the whole experience (includes travel time up in the Gondola)
We photograph and film every Bungy Jumper, so even if you are unsure if you want to purchase Photos or Video (P&V) before you jump, you are more than welcome to look at it after your Bungy and then decide if you want to purchase it.
Starting prices for Photo and Video:
Photos (Only) - $45.00*
Video (Only) - $45.00*
Photos & Video - from $80.00*
There is a vast range of P&V options available, these vary from Site to Site, given the technology installed. Options available at The Ledge- Printed Photos, DVD of your Video, and Digital Photos. Please talk with our friendly Bungy Crew when onsite, to find out the best option for your needs.
If you wish to take a camera out to the jump platform, or you wish to jump with a camera attached to you, it needs to be safely secured to your person to ensure it cannot be dropped. Jumping with a camera is entirely at your own risk and ONLY at the discretion of the Jump Operations Crew. The legal waiver you sign when checking in fully indemnifies AJ Hackett Bungy NZ of any loss or injury associated with you jumping with your camera.
*Photo and Video are available to be purchased on-site only